Pilling & Co offer a comprehensive nominee service through our nominee company, St Ann’s Square Nominees Limited (SASNL). With standard rolling settlement now just 2 days, it is impossible to guarantee meeting settlement deadlines without holding your investments in a nominee company.
Nominee Service Key features include:
- minimum commission only £10
- optional Dividend Re-Investment Plan “DRIP”
- optional quarterly income payments direct to your bank
- on-line valuations and statements
- interest on cash while you wait to invest
- investment managed and discretionary services also available
- consolidated tax vouchers
To open a nominee account or transfer to us please complete one of our forms:
- Nominee Service Application Form
- Nominee Service Transfer Form
- Nominee Service Application / Transfer Form (for Companies, Trusts or Charities)
For more information visit the links and downloads below or call us on 0161 832 6581 between 8.00am and 5.15pm on any business day when there is always somebody here to help you.
Please note: Information is issued in accordance with the safe custody and client asset rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which require, amongst other things, that all new and existing clients of UK regulated financial services firms be informed of the arrangements and risks involved in registering their investments in the name of a nominee company and authorising the firm to hold their cash in a deposit style facility.