Pilling & Co offer a comprehensive nominee service through our nominee company, St Ann’s Square Nominees Limited (SASNL).
With standard rolling settlement now just two days, it is impossible to guarantee meeting settlement deadlines without holding your investments in a nominee company.
The benefits of holding stock in our nominee company are:
- no certificates for you to keep safe
- minimum commission only £10
- optional quarterly income payments direct to your bank
- on-line valuations & annual statement
- interest on cash while you wait to invest
- dividends collected and annual consolidated tax voucher provided
- information provided about rights issues etc
- Dividend Re-Investment Plan “DRIP” (optional)
- investment managed and discretionary services also available
- consolidated tax vouchers
To open a nominee account or transfer to us please complete one of our forms:
For more information visit our nominee questions and answers section or call us on 0161 832 6581 between 8.00am and 5.15pm on any business day when there is always somebody here to help you.
Please note: Information is issued in accordance with the safe custody and client asset rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which require, amongst other things, that all new and existing clients of UK regulated financial services firms be informed of the arrangements and risks involved in registering their investments in the name of a nominee company and authorising the firm to hold their cash in a deposit style facility.