A Child Trust Fund (CTF) is a savings and investment account for children born on or after the 1st September 2002 and on or before the 31st December 2010.
Family, friends, local authorities and charities can contribute up to £4,368 each year to the fund. Each subscription year starts on the child’s birthday and ends the day before the child’s next birthday. Immediately after the child’s birthday another £4,368 can be contributed and so on in subsequent years between the child’s birthdays up to the age of 18.
Key features include:
- Choice of Non-stakeholder or Stakeholder CTF
- Discretionary management of stakeholder CTF
- Discretionary or investment managed of Non-stakeholder CTF
- Low administration fees
- Minimum commission only £10 on Non-stakeholder CTF
- Free transfers from other managers
- Invest up to £4,368 per year
If you would like more information about transferring a CTF to Pilling & Co visit the links and downloads below or call us on 0161 819 4850 between 8.00am and 5.15pm on any business day when there is always somebody here to help you.