An Individual Savings Account (ISA) is a tax efficient savings scheme. We offer a Stocks and Shares ISA that also allows you to hold cash as part of your investment strategy. Investments in an ISA are free of capital gains tax.
Individual Savings Account (ISA) features include:
- Low administration fee
- Minimum commission only £10
- Optional Dividend Re-Investment Plan “DRIP”
- Optional quarterly income payments direct to your bank
- Online statements and valuations
- Free transfers from other managers*
- Self-select plans with maximum flexibility
- Quarterly newsletter with investment guidance
- Investment Managed and Discretionary services also available
* ask us about a contribution towards your current managers exit fees
Personal Equity Plans (PEPs) were introduced back in the 1980’s to encourage investment in stocks and shares. PEPs were replaced by ISAs in April 2008 they were merged into Stocks and Shares ISAs. You can transfer your ISAs that also contain your old PEPs with other managers into our ISAs.