What are Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)?
Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) are tax efficient savings schemes. We offer a Stocks and Shares ISA that also allows you to hold cash as part of your investment strategy. Investments in an ISA are free of capital gains tax.
Individual Savings Account (ISA) Key Features include:
- Low administration fee
- Minimum commission only £10
- Optional Dividend Re-Investment Plan “DRIP”
- Optional quarterly income payments direct to your bank
- On line statements and valuations
- Free transfers from other managers*
- Self select plans with maximum flexibility
- Quarterly newsletter with investment guidance
- Discretionary Managed services also available
* ask us about a contribution towards your current managers exit fees
Who can open a Stocks and Shares ISA?
Anyone 18 or over can open an ISA if they are resident in the UK for tax, or are Crown employees and spouse serving overseas.
How much can I invest in an ISA each year?
You can subscribe up to £20,000 into ISAs in the current tax year. This may all go into a Stocks and Shares (SAS) ISA. Only one SAS ISA, one Lifetime ISA and one Cash account ISA can be subscribed to in any given tax year but you can use different providers.
Where can I find out the answers to my other ISA questions?
Your most popular ISA questions are answered on our ISA Questions & Answers page.