Junior Individual Savings Accounts (JISAs) are tax efficient savings schemes in two separate components, Stocks and Shares (SAS) and Cash Account. We offer a Stocks and Shares JISA that also allows you to hold cash as part of your investment strategy.
Investments in a JISA are free of capital gains tax and are a great way of saving for your child’s future. Family and friends can subscribe up to £4,368 into JISAs in the 2019/20 tax year that could go towards a future house deposit or to pay for university fees.
Key features include:
- low administration fee
- minimum commission only £10
- optional Dividend Re-Investment Plan “DRIP”
- half yearly statements and valuations on-line
- free transfers from other managers*
- execution only plans with maximum flexibility
- managed option also available
- quarterly ISA & PEPTalk with investment guidance
*ask us about a contribution towards your current managers exit fees
You can open an Execution Only JISA, were you make the investment decisions or you can opt for the Managed JISA, were we make the investment decisions for you. For further information visit the Managed JISA questions and answers page.
If you would like more information about transferring to Pilling & Co, or opening a JISA visit the links and downloads below or call us on 0161 819 4850 between 8.00am and 5.15pm on any business day when there is always somebody here to help you.