Pilling & Co offer a comprehensive nominee service through our nominee company, St. Ann’s Square Nominees Limited (SASNL). With standard rolling settlement just 2 days it is impossible to guarantee meeting settlement deadlines without holding your investments in a nominee company.
To streamline your dealings with us even further we can open a cash deposit account for you. Any proceeds from sales or dividends go into your deposit account earning you interest straight away. When you purchase stock we settle the transaction out of your deposit account without having to bother you. Your money is not tied up, you have instant access and you can make withdrawals of capital as you wish. Income can be paid out direct to your bank on a quarterly basis. Your funds are held separately from our own in a trust status client account.
The benefits of holding stock in our Nominee company are:
- minimum commission only £10
- optional Dividend Re-Investment Plan “DRIP”
- optional quarterly income payments direct to your bank
- on-line valuations and statements
- interest on cash while you wait to invest
- investment managed and discretionary services also available
- consolidated tax vouchers