- Spain's Sabadell, BBVA end merger talks
- Wetherspoon says 366 pubs will be shut under new Covid rules
- Capita in talks to sell education software unit, Cairn Energy reveals new chair
- London pre-open: Stocks to drift lower in quiet trade again
- Friday newspaper round-up: Black Friday, tech regulator, pensions, Royal Mail
- Capita confirms in talks with Montagu on education unit sale
- more news from 27/11/2020...
Important Legal Notice about News Sources: Pilling and Co Stockbrokers Ltd. is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party news articles and we may not share the views of the author. We provide third party news for your convenience and information only and make no representation or endorsement whatsoever and hereby exclude all liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by you as a result of your access or use. Please note that third party content may be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the third party owner of that content.